Charred Romaine Salad with Creamy Lemon Thyme Vinaigrette
- 1 small lemon* washed well and dried
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 medium cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, roughly chopped
- ½ cup of Capatriti extra virgin olive oil
Grill romaine, set aside so it will wilt slightly (make sure there is still enough crunch to enjoy!)
Cut both ends off of lemon and discard. Thinly slice lemon, discarding seeds as you go. Finely chop lemon slices and place in a small jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Add all other ingredients and shake well. That’s it, enjoy!