• 1 cup ice (plus more for the shaker)
• 1 ½ oz. vodka
• 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
• 5 drops Tabasco
• 1 tsp. pepperoncini juice
• 1 tbsp. tomato paste
• 1 tsp. creole seasoning (plus more for the rim)
• 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tsp. Capatriti® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• ¼ cup tomato juice
• 1 lemon
• 1 tsp. horseradish, freshly grated
• 1 shrimp (cooked separately)
• 1 stalk celery
• 1 pepperoncini
• 3 olives (with pimento)
In a shaker, combine ice cubes, vodka, worcestershire, Tabasco, pepperoncini juice, tomato paste, creole seasoning, and EVOO. Shake thoroughly for 30 seconds to emulsify the EVOO. Add in the tomato juice, 1 tsp. lemon juice, and horseradish. Shake until chilled.
Rub lemon wedge around a highball glass and rim it with creole seasoning. (You can use Old Bay seasoning or celery salt as backups.) Add 1 cup of ice cubes. Pour mixture into rimmed glass and garnish with olives, celery, shrimp*, and a lemon wedge.
Cheers and share.
*Lightly coat shrimp in EVOO and creole seasoning and sear for 1 minute on each side.